Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Friendly Game of Church Ball


Yes- this truly is an injury from the first church ball game of the season! No I did not take out Mark's eye because he watches way too much football - although that that much is true. Church ball is supposed to be full of good fun family entertainment - we all know better. Warning: church ball is not a game for kids, it is vicious, spirited, there are language issues, and name calling. Fouls, fouls and more fouls and your lucky to make it out of the game alive. Let's be serious!!! Church ball is big time!!!!

2 comments:

cody+sara said...

I was wondering about Mark's eye! Looks like it hurt!
I sure am glad you have a blog!
go to codyandsara.blogspot.com and leave your email address in the comments so I can invite you to our real blog.
was great to see you yesterday!

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

Ouch! It is so nice that you have a blog now. I hope that you has a wonderful Thanksgiving!