Saturday, October 25, 2008

high school musical 3

The anxiously awaited for sequel - we loved it. We waited in line for an hour and a half to be first in line to get into the theatre. Best seats in the house, buttered movie theatre popcorn, drinks, sour patch kids candy, and gabriella and troy - what more could you ask for! The theatre was filled with teenagers and every time "TROY" entered the scene they would scream! It was great fun - although Jake thought there was way to much singing. I guess he is getting too cool for stuff like this.

1 comment:

The Laytons said...

I so wish I could have taken my girls with you guys! That would have been a blast! Miles and I are still trying to figure out his schedule and when he has time off to come. He wants to see the kids' (Evan likes it too) reaction when they see it for the 1st time!